Don’t spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Palm Beach Customs’ frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2″ x 4″ rectangular 3/16″ wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16″ and 1/4″ P&O steel.
INCLUDES MOUNTS FOR:
- Steering Box
- Spring Hangers, Shackle Sleeves
- Skid Plate
- Sway Bar
- Body Mounts, Grille Mount
- Muffler Hanger
- E Brake Cable Holder and passage holes
- Front Bumper
- Rear Crossmember Standard
- Gas Tank
- Proportioning Valve Holes
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Holes
- Front Brake Line Passage Holes and Mounting Holes
- Motor Mount Holes with reinforcing sleeves
- Rear Shock Mounts welded to the frame (1976-1986)
- Front Shock Mounts Holes with reinforcing sleeves (1982-1986)
- Front Shock Mounts welded to the frame (1976-1981)
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.