For us, it all started with the Tri-5 Chevys… Read more about our start over here if you’re curious.
Start Your Very Own Tri-Five Chevy Build in Florida with us at Palm Beach Customs…
Are you looking for that car that reminds you of your younger years? Do you want to turn heads as you drive by or feel the need to get in a classic hot rod to cruise around in?
You’ve found the right place because at Palm Beach customs we know the feeling and with over 34 years of experience we can help you with your tri-five chevy build in Florida.
At 14 years old, John (owner of PBC), restored his first Chevy and he’s never looked back.
But you have something that he didn’t have back in the day!
Palm Beach Customs can now build you a Tri-five Chevy with ALL NEW, Chevrolet Licensed steel bodies for the 1955-57 Hardtop , Sedan and Convertible.
Palm Beach is only building these for 3 customers – so get your order in now!
Talk to Us Before Ordering!
Working with Palm Beach Customs
Having completed over 1,000 full restorations, Palm Beach Customs’ primary focus is now the classic and muscle car restorations because that’s what we love to do.
We do all aspects of major restoration work so that we can oversee every step of the restoration process and ensure the quality of the work being done for your build.
Read more in About Us
The PBC Difference:
30+ years experience
Small, dedicated team
Free Delivery by us to your door step!
We Oversee Every Aspect of the Build
Dedicated to Building the Best
What’s Included in Your Tri-Five Chevy Build
- GM Engine Package (See Different Options to Choose From)
- 100,000 mile warranty for motor and transmission
- Choice of an Original Chevy body OR a Brand New Steel Body (Hardtop 2-Door or Convertible) Made in the USA
- Art Morrison Chassis
- Powder-coated or Refinished with Customers Choice of Automotive Paint
- Vintage Air tri-5 chevy package
- Ididit Inc. Steering Column
- Custom Made Wiring Package
- Complete High-end Custom Interior or Original Style Interior
- Rim and tire package of your choice
- Stainless Exhaust System
If someone wants to do an “old school build” with original frame and specific engine we can do a build sheet on that as well – just get in touch with us to discuss it!